Friday, April 30, 2010

AGA

http://www.youraga.ca/about-aga/the-building/

Check out this link on the AGA (Art Gallery of Alberta).  It features a video of the architects rendition of the Art Gallery.





My friend Kim and I attended the gallery last evening. We spent some time in the Karsh: Image Maker exhibit and took advantage of the "do-it-yourself" photography booth. Here you control the lighting and take a photograph of your subject, in this case it was eachother, using an antique camera of sorts complete with the squeeze flash. These photos are later emailed to you. I will post them here later.

Previously, photos my son and I had taken of the structural aspect of the gallery included areas lit with purple accents, as seen above.  Last night the accents were green. Perhaps that changes monthly? As always, it is a captivating experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment